Universal Music GroupSingapore, SG
Full Time Job
Here’s the deal -
• Collaborate with business groups; marketing, promotions, A&R, Labels, Management, Sales, Digital, Promotions, Bravado, Business Development, D2C to create and project manage innovative marketing plans for artists.
• Mentor the team and drive collaboration with Regional office (Hong Kong) and Malaysia team on marketing plans, promotional tours, etc.
• Monitor market behaviour to understand trends and drive market share across streaming and radio.
• Align plans across all marketing functions, e.g. social media, partnerships, media buys, to ensure maximum results.
• Create social and digital communications and online and offline artist communities.
• Identify and consider local and International artists in relation to their media, marketing and sales potential within Singapore.
• Proactively identify ways to drive revenue for your artists and their music, through product/pricing initiatives; social networking; engaging media; artist merchandise; and touring, promotional and publicity opportunities.
The Rockstar profile -
• Solid experience in digital marketing and sound knowledge across different marketing aspects and how they align to produce results.
• Strong analytical approach to consumer behaviour, uses insights to formulate marketing plans that target the right audience.
• Understands music streaming and how it impacts the various revenue streams.
• LOVE, LIVE and BREATHE music!
• In tune with the digital space, emerging technologies and their effect on the music landscape.
• Creative and innovative, takes risks and thinks outside of the box.
• Excellent communication, stakeholder and project management skills.
If the above sounds like you please follow the link to submit your application today. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
About Us -
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world’s leading music and entertainment organisation, incorporating recorded music, music publishing and artist merchandise activities. The Group discovers, develops, markets and distributes recorded music through a network of subsidiaries, joint ventures and licensees in 77 countries worldwide.
Universal Music has market leading artists in the Region including Jacky Cheung, Nana Ouyang, Sa Dingding, Eason Chan, Alan Tam, Priscilla Chan, Kelly Chen, SamSons, Dean, Siri Nurhaliza, Darren Espanto, Gentle Bones, A-Mei, and Yanzi Sun.
Universal’s Global roster includes Taylor Swift, Drake, Mumford and Sons, Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Keith Urban, Sam Smith, Metallica, Fall Out Boy, Ariana Grande, Kendrick Lamar, Imagine Dragons, Madonna, Andre Rieu, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Florence and the Machine, and many more.