Universal Music GroupKuala Lumpur, KL
Full Time Job
What you’ll do:
• Work closely with Regional office to maintain release schedule to align social media communications.
• Develop and deliver creative marketing plans for all designated releases that are targeted to consumer behaviour and aligned with artist and company strategies.
• Collaborate with business groups; marketing, promotions, A&R, Labels, Management, Sales, Digital, Promotions, Bravado, Business Development, D2C to ensure project delivery and achievement of marketing and financial KPI’s.
• Work closely with Media & Creative Agency for campaign requirements.
• Monitor market behaviour to understand trends and drive market share across streaming and radio.
• Create social and digital communications and online and offline artist communities.
Who you are:
• Relevant qualifications and 1-3 years of experience in a Marketing role. Strong knowledge and interest in digital marketing and social media.
• Good analytical skills and uses insights to create clever marketing plans.
• LOVE, LIVE and BREATHE music!
• Understands music streaming and how it impacts the various revenue streams.
• In tune with the digital space, emerging technologies and their effect on the music landscape.
• Highly organised with the ability to juggle multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
• Excellent communication, stakeholder and project management skills.
• Able to speak, read and write Mandarin.
If the above sounds like you please follow the link to submit your application today. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world’s leading music and entertainment organisation, incorporating recorded music, music publishing and artist merchandise activities. The Group discovers, develops, markets and distributes recorded music through a network of subsidiaries, joint ventures and licensees in 77 countries worldwide.
Universal Music has market leading artists in the Region including Jacky Cheung, Nana Ouyang, Sa Dingding, Eason Chan, Alan Tam, Priscilla Chan, Kelly Chen, SamSons, Dean, Siti Nurhaliza, Darren Espanto, Gentle Bones, A-Mei, and Yanzi Sun.
Universal’s Global roster includes Taylor Swift, Drake, Mumford and Sons, Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Keith Urban, Sam Smith, Metallica, Fall Out Boy, Ariana Grande, Kendrick Lamar, Imagine Dragons, Madonna, Andre Rieu, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Florence and the Machine, and many more.