Manager, Global Finance
Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/28/2017 4:23:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Manager, Global Finance jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Manager, Global Finance postings
Full Time Job
Universal Music Publishing Group is currently seeking an eager and exceptional Manager – Global Finance. The position will be responsible for overseeing the reporting of the global consolidated financial results for the group and providing analysis to senior management, including the VP - Global Finance and the CFO, as well as other support and ad hoc analyses as required.
• Ensure accuracy and completeness of global consolidated financial results for monthly/quarterly actual, forecast and budget reporting
• Identify and analyze variances within results with thorough understanding of drivers and outliers
• Preparation of business / variance commentary for global senior management on monthly basis
• Assist in financial modelling for new artist spend and investment, including IRR / DCF analyses
• Maintenance and updates of Hyperion Financial Management models related to actual reporting and forecast / budget; expected to enhance and modify models and procedures as needed
• Oversee finance related aspects of global royalty circulation for the music publishing company
• Support international offices as needed, including forecast and budget guidance, financial templates and accounting policy compliance
• Coordinate and monitor global corporate policies for the music publishing company, including Sarbanes Oxley
• Assist in preparation of ad-hoc presentations for senior management
• Some international travel, as required
• Strong analytical skills and ability to ask proper questions in assessing reported information
• Good understanding of IFRS accounting principles
• Ability to communicate policies and procedures and give direction to others in order to complete tasks
• Clear and efficient writing abilities
• Effective communication skills, particularly in dealing with international colleagues
• Calm, composed attitude when working in fast paced, deadline driven environment
• Demonstrable proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and familiarity with financial reporting software (Hyperion, SAP).
• 4 years of accounting or finance experience
• Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field required
• CPA license strongly preferred
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.