Manager, Digital Marketing & Creative Services
Universal Music GroupHollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/9/2016 4:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Manager, Digital Marketing & Creative Services jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Manager, Digital Marketing & Creative Services postings
Full Time Job
Based at the iconic Capitol Tower in the heart of Hollywood, Capitol Music Group is home to some of the best known labels in modern music; encompassing the jazz icons of Blue Note, Capitol's generations of pop stars, and the legendary recording of Motown to name but a few. We produce, distribute and promote some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an
organization on the cutting edge of the modern music business and, as part of Universal Music Group, a chance to be part of the world's leading Music Company.
Capitol Music Group is looking for a Manager Digital Marketing to be a part of the Caroline/Capitol Marketing Team located in Hollywood, CA who will oversee and direct aspects of day-to-day digital creative and online marketing management. Responsible for creating and executing marketing and promotional plans across all areas of online including all company portals and distribution partners, artist website, social media, new technology, CRM, SEM/SEO, third party lifestyle, and e-commerce. Also responsible for nurturing and leveraging relationships with
our label partners, artists and their management teams, and for strategizing on the best digital campaigns for them. Required to set goals and manage campaigns in an effort to optimize reach and revenue. Additionally, will need to manage and interpret departmental reports and partner data.
• Manage creation, build, edits of online properties (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Official Website and
other sites appropriate to artist)
• Direct and approve creative process for all internal and external site builds
• Compile 90-Day plans, editorial calendars for content management purposes across online properties
• Manage larger initiatives coming out of key marketing and distribution partners
• Manage blog/site outreach, secure features and develop relationship with online partners
• Assess new partners and recognize opportunity
• Brainstorm and manage contests, giveaways, and other digital projects for the duration of the project
• Manage email marketing communications throughout project
• Report on analytics across online properties to Project Manager and others as needed; ensure audience development and growth in online engagement
• Assign tasks for interns – video edits, research, blogger outreach, analytics reports, etc.
• Direct/manage relations with independent marketing companies
• Conceptualize and manage delivery of assets for all content driven promotions
• Manage, analyze and report on performance of online initiatives
• Experience strategizing and executing digital marketing campaigns, as well as pitching proposals for prospective clients (please be prepared to provide examples of or discuss campaigns you've worked on)
• Experience securing online press coverage and features.
• Knowledge of social media best practices and how to put together a social media plan, build a fan base, etc.
• Must be tech savvy with deep understanding of current & forthcoming technologies
• Must have strong relationships and vision to work with social media platforms like Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter and Instagrma, as well as, helo with marketing initiatives with partners like Spotify and VEVO
• Experience with cross-promotional marketing and branding
• Candidates should be creative, innovative, organized, detail-oriented and resourceful. Must be able to prioritize and multi-task
• Build and manage artist budgets to support online marketing
• Advanced level artist relations and/or third party distribution experience in a consumer-focused 4 years experience digital marketing
• Knowledge of Photoshop, WordPress, Drupal, etc
• Existing relationships with labels and/or brands and existing contacts at digital platforms
• College degree preferred
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.