Manager, Commercial Partnerships
Universal Music GroupMiami, FL
Full Time Job
We are looking for a Manager, Commercial Partnerships to support the partner specific team in the areas of account service, communication, new release solicitation, compiling marketing proposals and online sales and marketing. This person will be responsible for building the elements needed to support our new release and marketing solicitations. Specifically, this position will support all partner activities related to Alliance Entertainment.
• Sales & marketing responsibilities include:
o Identify and communicate New Release solicitation, label priorities and promotional opportunities
o Set up cross-vertical promotions and themed events
o Create and manage new release and catalogue promotions
o Manage account systems as it relates to UMG product setup
o Creation of Customer marketing presentation as needed
o Manage Social Media trends and marketing support
• Revenue, reporting and analysis support:
o Compile and report key revenue information and account trends
o Manage and distribute positioning and NR solicitation reports
o Provide historical data and requested reports for account and labels
o Manage, create and distribute analysis around sales results, market share reporting, ad hoc requests
• Provide all levels of customer service for partners
• Sales and management of an Audio wholesale customer-AMS.
o New release and marketing solicitations
o All customer service related functions
• Excellent Microsoft Office and superior Excel skills (Loopup, PivotTable, macros)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including relationship building with labels and partners
• Ability to multi-task in a highly collaborative environment
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Extremely organized with superior time management skills
• Strong interest in music and pop culture with extensive knowledge of current and catalogue music titles and artists
• Minimum 2 years in a professional organization
• Proven experience working with a team and displaying team collaboration
• Minimum 4 year college degree
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.