Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
UMG is looking for a Magento Developer to manager and extend our Magento 2 store platform powering our artist and label stores. The candidate must also thrive in a fast paced, team-oriented working environment.
• Perform a mix of front-end and back-end development on new and existing Magento sites
• Develop new integrations and custom extensions
• Deploy code across development, staging, and production environments
• Troubleshoot and resolve bugs found in existing Magento Installations
• Integrate Magento with other third-party systems
• Solid understanding of the Web UI layer: HTML, CSS, JS
• Good understanding of Linux server environments
• Knowledge of Git and version control practices
• Passion for delivering solid, secure, stable and performant solutions
• Magento Developer Certification
• Experience working at a Magento Certified Solution Integration partner company
• 3-4 years’ experience with Magento 1.x
• At least some knowledge of Magento 2
• Solid understanding of PHP best practices
• Proven experience building custom Magento extensions
• Experience with customer theming of Magento stores
• Experience integrating Magento with other third-party systems (ERP, WHM, Logistics, APIs)
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
• Magento Developer Certification Completed
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.