Universal Music GroupLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 12/2/2016 4:21:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Music Category
Search for Licensing Coordinator jobs in London-UK
Search all Licensing Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Universal Music Catalogue is looking for a Licensing Coordinator, with excellent IT and organisational skills, to support their team. Liaising with artist’s management with the view to obtaining permission to use either Universal Music UK, or other Universal Music Group International tracks for international compilation projects.
main purpose of role
• Liaising with artist’s management with the view to obtaining permission to use either Universal Music UK, or other Universal Music Group International tracks for international compilation projects.
• Working closely with Licensing colleagues and Product Managers, Catalogue to effectively clear repertoire in line with key project timescales – this will involve working to tight deadlines.
• Helping Universal employee’s world-wide to determine rights for tracks and helping with any other queries that arise.
• Updating and maintaining records of cleared projects so if a problem or question with that project arises, details will be easily accessible.
• General administrative duties, including filing finished projects in alphabetical and numerical order.
• To carry out any other reasonable instruction as directed by the Licensing Manager.
• Excellent organisation skills – ability work on a number of projects at any one time.
• Proven experience of working to strict deadlines.
• Excellent IT Skills – must be proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel.
• Proven ability to remain calm under pressure.
• Good communication skills - experience of working cross functionally with different teams and at different levels.
• Highly self-motivated, capable of using own initiative, and the ability to deal with the routine tasks as well as the more interesting aspects of the role.
Experience using internal Universal systems is preferable.
Experience within a Music Licensing setting.
diversity and inclusion
Universal Music is an equal opportunities employer and committed to the principle of diversity.
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.