IT Client Relationship Manager
Universal Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/19/2016 4:23:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for IT Client Relationship Manager jobs in New York-NY
Search all IT Client Relationship Manager postings
Full Time Job
We are currently seeking an experienced IT Client Relationship Manager that can perform the essential skills needed for a high profile customer facing role, responsible for developing and maintaining the IT relationship with the UMG Labels and other designated business units within UMG. Serving as a trusted advisor, you will ensure that clients have a clear visibility of IT Services and understand both the available services, and what is not in our scope of services.
You will be the main point of contact for the customer to understand their IT Support needs, and also to discuss and review ongoing performance of IT as it relates to them, in the form of Service Reviews, SLA discussions and issue resolution.
Your role will involve maintaining a high level of contact with your clients, fostering long term relationships and guiding them towards standard IT solutions whilst ensuring that they are satisfied with the services provided by IT. You will be required to gain a deep understanding customer needs and business drivers, and be able to influence clients in a positive way.
The role requires a high level of customer service orientation and interpersonal skills. The role holder must be able to pay attention to detail and have a proactive approach to issues and opportunities, along with a sense of urgency, and the ability to respond quickly to customer needs, with speed and accuracy.
The environment is a mix of both internal and outsourced resources delivering services across multiple countries, cultures, and languages. The candidate must be able to generate credibility and gravitas when working alongside the business, and articulate operational objectives for End User Services, in business language, and then execute that by influencing, leading and ultimately delivering in a highly matrixed and leveraged environment.
It is essential that as an experienced IT Client Relationship Manager, you are experienced with working within a global enterprise, capable of building strong business relationships, coupled with excellent communication skills and experience of managing global teams.
• Ability to manage multiple client priorities, co-ordinate activities and manage expectations
• Excellent time management skills
• Technical knowledge of ITSM tools (e.g. ticketing systems, reporting & survey management).
• Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Demonstrable ability to establish positive working relationships with internal clients as well as peers in IT
• Previous significant experience in an End User Support environment
• Service Delivery Management experience in a global and/or matrixed environment
• Experience of delivering services to and interacting with VIPs and Executives.
• Previous experience of documenting and gathering complex IT requirements
• Previous experience of documenting and reviewing Service Level Agreements Education:
• ITIL Certified to Foundation Level (V3)
• Undergraduate degree in information technology or related field
• Graduate degree in business or related field
• ITIL Practitioner Certification
• Six Sigma or other Quality Management certification
• Project Management Certification
• Creative Media or music company experience Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.