Universal Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/27/2016 4:21:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Graphic Designer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Graphic Designer postings
Full Time Job
Universal Music Group is currently looking for a graphic designer to support the Creative Dept. The ideal candidate will have experience working in design for print and web and a passion for art and music.
This exciting role requires superior attention to detail, great organizational skills, the ability to meet tight deadlines, and to juggle multiple critical requests. Must be very efficient and highly attuned to the smallest of details, as well as being able to multi-task and work on tight deadlines in a high pressure environment.
• Create designs for album packaging, advertising and web
• Work w/ outside designers and photographers
• Assist w/ photo/video shoot production, coordinate with talent, liase w/ team, create schedule, etc…
• Coordinate special project requests as needed
• Archive photo shoots and manage design assets
• Knowledge of adobe creative suite, and ability to use photoshop , indesign and illustrator amongst other programs
• Keen interest in art, design and photography
• Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with employees of our company at all levels
• Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with employees of companies with which we do business
• Self-motivated, proactive, and resourceful
• Excellent follow-through and attention to detail
• Flexible – able to adjust to changing priorities, and able to multi-task under pressure
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Internet savvy
• Highly motivated, attentive to detail able to multi-task
• Able to work in a very fast and energetic environment
• Creating ads, packaging and web design from concept to final product
• Must also demonstrate initiative, resourcefulness, and an ability to manage multiple assignments under tight deadlines
• Must be able to present samples of recent design work
• Degree qualified or equivalent experience
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.