Global Administration Coordinator
Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
• Reporting to Manager, Global Administration in support of Executive Vice-President, Global Administration, focusing on business strategy, development and communications
• Provide general support to Global Administration organization across all business areas as and when required
• Responsibility for co-ordination and management of resources on UMPG Apps intranet site, Sharepoints and all other systems as required
• Develop and produce materials for presentations, communications and training resources including video production using Publisher, Powerpoint, Adobe Creative Suite, and other software packages as required
• Implement and maintain a weekly release of content on UMPG Apps intranet site
• Update central tracking documents and resources on Sharepoint sites on a daily basis
• Work closely with the Assistant to Executive Vice-President regarding scheduling of meetings and production of content for general communications and training sessions
• Attend industry events and seminars as and when required, providing detailed feedback and reports
• 1-3 years’ experience in a music industry role
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher
• Strong analytical sense. Excellent organizational and presentation skills. Detail oriented.
• Willingness to assume responsibility for own role and responsibilities.
• Motivation to contribute to organization’s ongoing development and success.
• Ability to meet deadlines quickly and accurately, multi-task and work well under pressure with changing priorities.
• Ability to learn quickly and pro-actively.
• Ability to work well in a team environment essential.
• Overtime as required.
• Some College desired 4-year college degree in Business / Communications related areas preferred
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.