Universal Music GroupWoodland Hills, CA
Full Time Job
• Own data integrity, quality, and accuracy within the Supply Chain organization
• Work with large quantities of data to create meaningful presentations enabling informed, executive-level financial decisions
• Work with internal leads to plan/forecast strategic operational expenditures
• Provide monthly variance narratives to explain key movements to the plan/forecast for designated initiatives
• Review monthly financial impacts with the central accounting group
• Identify inefficiencies and process-level improvements within the Supply Chain Finance reporting team
• Proven financial modeling/analytical skills
• High attention to detail with excellent organizational skills and ability to take charge and set objectives
• Executive presence and presentation skills coupled with strong listening skills
• Self-motivated with the ability to be productive in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports; ability to meet constant deadlines
• Advances excel skills: V-Lookup, Index/Match, Pivot Tables & Graphs
• 3 years minimum of progressive experience in an FP&A role: reporting, consolidation and analysis
• Ideal candidate will have worked with and/or supported a manufacturing-based, and/or operational team(s) with an emphasis on efficiencies (finance process & department operational), cost controlling, project management & analytics, and using financial and operational tools/data/information to facilitate key management decisions.
• System/Tool familiarity: SAP FICO/BW, SAP BPC, HFM, & MS Office Suite
• BA in Finance or Accounting; MBA/CPA a plus
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.