Universal Music GroupWoodland Hills, CA
Full Time Job
We are currently seeking a talented and dedicated professional for a Finance Manager role in our Global Supply Chain Division. This position is responsible for the month-end close, building the annual plan and periodic forecasts, as well as providing financial support to our mastering and recording studio operations. This position reports to the VP Controller.
• Review monthly financials for accuracy including Balance Sheet, P&L & Cash Flow
• Prepare variance analysis for Corporate and Business Unit management
• Manage the annual plan process
• Prepare periodic forecasts
• Work closely with the Studio Administration and Billing departments
• Improve and maintain work order and invoicing system
• Proven financial modeling/analytical skills
• High attention to details with excellent organizational skills and ability to take charge, set objectives, drive to results; team oriented
• Executive presence and presentation skills coupled with communication skills
• Self-motivated with the ability to be productive in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction
• Minimum of 5 years of finance and accounting experience with progressive responsibilities
• Proficiency in the use of Excel, accounting and financial applications software; Hyperion Financial Management, SAP and BPC planning experience/knowledge preferred
• Experience in process improvements
• Entertainment industry experience a plus
• Bachelor Degree with a major in Finance or Accounting
• CPA/MBA preferred but not required
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.