Fall Intern - Fame House
Universal Music GroupPhiladelphia, PA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Fame House, a Universal Music Group company, seeks an intern in our merchandising department to assist in all facets of our best-in-class merchandising services. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most successful artists and entertainment companies in the world, and to work with emerging digital music and entertainment technologies.
• Assist store managers in setting up new store environments.
• Assist in warehouse operations - mainly the submission of comp orders for artists
• Update products, descriptions, images, and other customer facing information to ensure the store front end functionality is optimized
• Coordinate product restocks
• Manage inventory levels and inventory reporting
• Conduct periodic reports for each client
• Use sales reports to make recommendations to drive revenue for clients
• Work with marketing account teams to ideate and create unique, topical merchandise for clientele
• Extremely detail oriented and organized
• Proficient in Excel & Microsoft Office
• Self-starter who can complete tasks with minimal supervision
• Very strong communication skills
• Works well with a team
• Good with tight timelines and strict deadlines
• Easily adjusts to shifting priorities
• Photoshop experience is a plus
• Trustworthy with sensitive information
• Must be currently enrolled as a Full Time Student
• Exceptional computer, written and verbal communication skills
• Should have at least sophomore year standing
• Must be able to legally work in the United States
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.