Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
As a member of the Administrative Services Department, the Facilities Coordinator is responsible for providing general facilities and administrative support . Reports directly to the Sr. Director, Administrative Services assisting in the daily operations and functions of the Los Angeles offices of the Universal Music Group and affiliate labels.
• Interact with both employees and facilities representatives in the coordination of addressing issues, maintenance requests and corrective measures
• Customer facing position requires top notch customer service skills.
• Process all invoices and distribute for approval. Maintain invoice file and responsible for follow-up on A/P and A/R related problems
• Coordinate meetings, conference calls and schedules
• Coordinate, maintain and distribute incoming invoices and correspondence
• Provide administrative support to the Facilities department; greet visitors, answer phones, generate internal/external correspondence, reporting, deliveries & filing.
• Coordinate and maintain telephone system requests (name changes, moves, and software changes).
• Ability to exercise good judgment with sensitive and confidential information.
• Coordinate procurement actions by establishing and implementing service contracts
• Help plan, organize and set up various employee events throughout the year
• Participate in the planning and execution of various personnel moves in and around building and offsite locations as needed
• Assist with setting up new employees with required credentials, office space, equipment and supplies
• Will need to be able to lift and move light objects up to approx. 30 lbs and be able to walk, sit and stand for periods of time.
• Act as approver of work hours for selected Administrative Services staff and maintain other work-related records including vacation and sick time
• Ability to work overtime and weekends for moving, inspection and renovation projects.
• Infrequently work in construction environments involving dust & noise.
• Work with 3rd party property management firms for service requests.
• Ability to lift 30 lbs. on occasion.
• Self-starter and proactive.
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• Prior experience in property/facility management position required.
• Current valid driver’s license and adequate auto insurance.
• Ability to travel independently and spontaneously to various locations.
• Knowledge of Office Services; mail room, conference rooms, reception, parking & security.
• Space assignments
• Tenant/employee relations & events
• Relocations and moves
• Project planning
• Excellent follow through and problem solving skills
• Must be computer proficient, including good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. Auto CAD experience is a plus.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Must be proficient and enjoy multitasking
• Solid people and customer service skills
• Must function well as a member of a team
• Minimum of two (2) years Coordinator in relevant position(s).
• High School diploma required, college degree a plus
• BOMA, IFMA or other real estate accreditations a plus
• AutoCAD knowledge a plus
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.