Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/11/2016 4:23:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Universal Music Group is currently looking for an Assistant to support two Senior Executives. The ideal candidate will have experience supporting at the SVP level or higher, and have demonstrated good judgment, discretion and confidentiality.
This role requires exceptional attention to detail, great organizational skills, the ability to meet critical deadlines, and to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior executives inside and outside the company is essential. This role will represent HR executive leadership in a positive and professional manner and partner with the EVP and SVP to help ensure the effectiveness of the function.
• Provide administrative and operational support to the EVP and SVP of HR (global scope)
• Manage complex and fluctuating schedule, including heavy meeting scheduling, coordinating international calls, prioritizing executive calendars and follow up
• Coordinate and book complex and frequent travel; prepare itineraries
• Prepare and track expense reports
• Create PowerPoint presentations and reports as applicable
• Accountable for managing project deadlines
• Meeting and event planning and execution
• Responsible for organizing personal arrangements as requested.
• Other duties as assigned
• Demonstrated organisational & written/verbal communication skills
• Experience working in a fast paced environment where a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism is required
• Self-motivated, proactive and resourceful
• Excellent typing and computer skills; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
• Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with employees and external business partners at all levels including Executive Board Members, senior management, artist management
• Minimum 5 years of experience of working as an Executive Assistant at a senior level (entertainment industry a plus).
• Previous experience dealing with senior members of an organization
• Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.