Universal Music GroupPhiladelphia, PA
This was removed by the employer on 12/19/2016 4:23:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for E-Commerce Coordinator jobs in Philadelphia-PA
Search all E-Commerce Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Fame House, a Universal Music Group company, seeks a E-Commerce Coordinator to work with merch and D2C clients to deliver best-in-class merchandising services are executed for our clients. The E-Commerce Coordinator will act as the main Fame House point of contact for select clients, working with Fame House and client teams to manage store operations, new product and store launches, and more. You will have the
opportunity to work with some of the most successful artists and entertainment companies in the world, and to work with emerging digital music and entertainment technologies.
Founded in January 2011, Fame House is an award-winning digital strategy agency with offices in Philadelphia, New York and Los Angeles that's built to uniquely serve the needs of the modern music industry. Fame House's early foresight into crafting services around the new
opportunities of connecting artists and fans online led them to help establish a new key role within the music ecosystem serving artists alongside labels, management companies, event companies and agents.
• Store & Client Management:
o Act as primary day-to-day point of contact at Fame House for select clients, liaising between the client and Fame House's Merchandise, Strategy, and Creative teams as needed.
o Lead project management for all assigned clients' shops.
o Maintain positive working relationships with clients.
o Oversee the setup and launch of new client stores.
o Manage logistics for merch and D2C campaigns, such as pre-orders.
o Update products, descriptions, images, and other customer facing information.
o Proactively sweep and optimize clients' stores for updates and new opportunities to improve sales.
o Work with customer service team to provide excellent customer experiences.
o Conduct periodic reports for each client.
o Conduct weekly inventory reports.
o Use sales reports to make recommendations to drive revenue for clients.
• Marketing & Product Ideation:
o Work with client and FH account teams to ideate and create unique, topical merchandise for clients.
o Work with Strategy teams to identify opportunities for marketing campaigns to support store and new product launches.
o Seek out partnerships with appropriate production & specialty merchandise companies for clients.
• Work closely with the Fame House Merchandise team to manage store logistics, including:
o Inventory levels and reporting
o Comp shipment requests
o Shipping rates
o Product sourcing, logistics, ordering, and PO creation
• Extremely detail oriented and organized.
• Impressive verbal and written abilities - client communication skills are essential.
• Ability to manage multiple clients and projects at a time.
• Ability to work well with different personalities and stakeholders both internally and externally to produce positive results for clients.
• Ability to quickly and calmly react to changing client needs and deadlines, both internal and external.
• Strong understanding of direct-to-fan marketing and sales trends, particularly within the music industry.
• Intermediate knowledge of inventory and sales reporting.
• Strong math and analytical skills.
• Some experience or knowledge of various e-commerce platforms including Shopify and PayPal.
• Motivated, takes initiative, and is looking to grow within the company.
• Trustworthy with sensitive information.
• Strong passion for music and the music industry is preferred.
• Proficiency in Excel & Microsoft Office.
• 1-3 years of accounts experience working with clients, preferably in ecommerce, digital marketing, music, or a related field.
• Bachelor's degree in business, merchandising, or a related field.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.