Digital Project Manager
Universal Music GroupPhiladelphia, PA
This was removed by the employer on 12/16/2016 4:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Digital Project Manager jobs in Philadelphia-PA
Search all Digital Project Manager postings
Full Time Job
Job Summary: Fame House, a Universal Music Group company, is seeking a Digital Project Manager to oversee all work produced by our award winning in-house creative department. This person will manage a wide range of projects from website builds and video editing to logo and merchandise design from our headquarters in Philadelphia. To be successful in this role, you will need to be able to bridge the gap between creative work and business goals.
Founded in January 2011, Fame House is an award-winning digital strategy agency with offices in Philadelphia, New York and Los Angeles that's built to uniquely serve the needs of the modern music industry. Fame House's early foresight into crafting services around the new opportunities of connecting artists and fans online led them to help establish a new key role within the music ecosystem serving artists alongside labels, management companies, event companies and agents.
• Oversee a team of graphic designs, developers, and video editors.
• Set and manage all creative project timelines.
• Scope out and monitor creative project budgets.
• Manage client relationships as it pertains to creative work.
• Manage a network of freelance contractors to outsource creative work to as needed, including identifying and on- boarding new contractors.
• Pitch clients on new creative work.
• Be responsible for quarterly revenue goals and reporting back to senior management on departmental performance.
• Work closely with the strategy and merchandise departments to funnel incoming projects and supervise their completion.
• Ability to manage multiple project deadlines and requirements simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
• High-level understandings of the design and development process for websites, social graphics, video work, merchandise design, and ecommerce store development.
• Experience setting and managing project budgets.
• Experience assembling quarterly department reports.
• Collaborative, detail oriented, analytical thinker who is able to quickly and calmly react to changing needs and deadlines.
• Expert-level organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Basic proficiency of Adobe InDesign
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Mac OS
• 3 years working in digital project management, client needs, budgets, and creative deliverables.
• Experience working within a fast paced creative environment
• Background in pitching new business, specifically in a creative field
• Bachelor's degree in advertising, marketing, business, or a related field.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.