Digital/Online Media Promotions Manager
Universal Music GroupSeoul, HK
Full Time Job
Universal Music Korea are hiring! We are currently looking for an experienced candidate to join the team as the Digital/Online Media Promotions Manager. In this new position, you will create and manage online media strategies and campaigns to promote Universal Music artists.
• Create and execute innovative digital/online media strategies to promote Universal Music artists.
• Service online media outlets with Universal content, create strong relationships with media contacts to ensure maximum representation.
• Develop and manage all online and mobile marketing campaigns.
• Manage digital content including video and audio and create ways to monetize content online.
• Relevant qualifications in Business, Marketing or related field.
• 5 years of experience in digital media, marketing or within an online PR Agency.
• Preferable experience in TV (public, total programming channel, cable) / production, producer of cinematographic / online media / MCN.
• Deep understanding of the digital media landscape and creating online revenue opportunities.
• Knowledge across all media environments including traditional media - TV, e-news and social media.
• Advanced communication skills in both English and Korean.
• Builds and maintains strong customer relationships. Ability to influence and negotiate.
• Music passion and knowledge.
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today! CV and Cover Letter are appreciated.
Note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world’s leading music and entertainment organisation, incorporating recorded music, music publishing and artist merchandise activities. The Group discovers, develops, markets and distributes recorded music through a network of subsidiaries, joint ventures and licensees in 77 countries worldwide.
Universal Music has market leading artists in the Region including Jacky Cheung, Nana Ouyang, Sa Dingding, Eason Chan, Alan Tam, Priscilla Chan, Kelly Chen, SamSons, Dean, Siri Nurhaliza, Darren Espanto, Gentle Bones, A-Mei, and Yanzi Sun.
Universal’s Global roster includes Taylor Swift, Drake, Mumford and Sons, Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Keith Urban, Sam Smith, Metallica, Fall Out Boy, Ariana Grande, Kendrick Lamar, Imagine Dragons, Madonna, Andre Rieu, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Florence and the Machine, and many more.