Digital Campaign Assistant
Universal Music GroupLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 10/21/2016 4:21:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Digital Campaign Assistant jobs in London-UK
Search all Digital Campaign Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Capitol Records UK are looking for a Digital Campaign Assistant, who will assist the Digital Marketing Managers in developing and delivering digital marketing campaigns for all Capitol releases.
main purpose of role
The Digital Campaign Assistant will assist the Digital Marketing Managers in developing and delivering digital marketing campaigns for all Capitol releases.
• Very keen interest in digital marketing;
• Analytical – happy interpreting data;
• Aptitude for technical tasks:
- Excellent Photoshop skills.
- Good HTML skills.
- Video production + editing experience.
- Experience maintaining social networking sites & streaming services.
• Highly organised with the ability to keep calm under pressure.
• Flexible and able to prioritise own workload.
• The ability to learn quickly and adapt to the changing market;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to deal with people at all levels within the business;
• Hard working, enthusiastic and willing to work outside of work hours when necessary to ensure campaign delivery.
• Knowledge of the streaming landscape especially playlisting.
• Self-motivated and passionate about music.
diversity and inclusion
Universal Music is an equal opportunities employer and committed to the principle of diversity.
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.