Digital Business Partner Account Manager
Universal Music GroupLondon, UK
Full Time Job
Job title: Digital Business Partner Account Manager
Responsible to: Senior Digital Business Partner Account Manager
Department: Digital Operations, UMGI
Location of work: Kensington Village
Main purpose of role
Business Partner Integration & Approval Process Implementation:
Ensure that agreed partner setup process required between OpCos/Business & Legal and Digital Supply Chain is implemented in response to partner account setup request.
Business Partner Account Management & Internal UMG Account Support:
Manage ongoing operational and technical relationship management of UMG digital business partners; ensure technical/operational issues are raised as appropriate with effective communication/feedback to all required parties as required.
Business Partner Fulfilment Support:
Manage individual partner content fulfilment as appropriate and in line with partner and UMG business expectations. Act as point of contact for Label Production teams to troubleshoot any content issues with designated partners.
Digital Fulfilment Improvement:
Specify future enhancement as noted from technical relationship with partners; observe digital supply chain processes and identify areas for improvement. Support implementation of new digital fulfilment processes to support emerging digital initiatives.
Globalisation of Digital Supply Chain & Business Partner Catalogue Migration:
Manage Global partner creation and content delivery in the new Global Supply Chain and provide support to catalogue migration initiatives. Act as liaison internally within UMG for all technical and operational integration activities and needs; ensure communication internally around changes, processes, and issues in the distribution capabilities and content management for the Global Supply Chain.
• Able to take ownership over actively improving and maintaining global end-to-end operational/technical relationship with key accounts
• Understanding of and experience with digital content and distribution, DDEX and technology.
• Experience acting as a central coordination and communication point with various senior and key stakeholders internally and externally
• Comfortable with technical, operational, and commercial aspects and mechanisms of digital content management and distribution
• Ability to educate, and promote internal & external improvements and initiatives
• Experienced in a similar role and managing projects, deliverables, and timelines
• Proactive and methodical approach to work
• Experience with managing working relationships
• Ability to isolate underlying problems and implement permanent solutions
• Skilled at navigating multiple or conflicting requirements between different parties and determining and negotiating the best overall solution
Universal Music is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.