Deskside Support Manager
Universal Music GroupWoodland Hills, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/31/2017 11:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Deskside Support Manager jobs in Woodland Hills-CA
Search all Deskside Support Manager postings
Full Time Job
We are currently seeking a proactive and highly flexible Deskside Support Manager that will be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, ensuring that resources are managed to meet challenging business goals and objectives while remaining sensitive to employee needs, team dynamics and internal stakeholders
This is an important and highly visible role that requires a dynamic leader to develop and maintain the IT Deskside Support function across the US Region.
As part of the IT End User Services team, your primary role will be to embed and mature IT Service Excellence within the Deskside Support teams and End User Support in general. A key deliverable is to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction with the IT Support services provided by your team.
You will manage a team of skilled Deskside Support Technicians to provide support for a range of technologies, including Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac systems, across the UMG business units in the United States, which is a mixture of globally renowned Music labels, business support functions and senior executives of the universal Music Group.
You will be a highly experienced manager of technical resources, who is also technically astute and knowledgeable in all aspects
of IT systems. You will be expected to maintain and measurably improve the support operations capability according to strict SLAs, OLAs and KPIs, ensuring the Desktop Services adheres to IT processes and procedures whilst delivering a memorable end user experience.
It is essential that you are comfortable in representing IT End User Services to clients, senior executives and partner
organisations, as well as influencing internal colleagues at all levels. The jobholder may be required to travel within the US, and occasionally overseas.
The environment is a mix of both internal and outsourced resources delivering services across multiple countries, cultures, and languages. The candidate must be able to create and convey successful strategies and operational objectives for End User Support, and then execute that by influencing, leading and ultimately delivering in a highly matrixed and leveraged environment. It is essential that as an experienced Deskside Support Manager, you are ITIL certified and experienced with working within a global enterprise, capable of building strong business relationships, coupled with excellent communication skills and experience of managing global teams.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written at multiple levels within the organization
• Working knowledge of SaaS based ITSM tools, e.g. ServiceNow, BMC Remedy or similar
• Understanding of the metrics that should be utilized to measure all aspects of service delivery including, but not limited to Client satisfaction, Ticket management and efficiency, Service Measurement against Service Level Agreements.
• Previous successful experience in establishing and managing an End User Support function
• Prior experience of leading or managing an enterprise Deskside Support function and understanding the relationship between Service Desk and Deskside support
• Experience of managing an end to end IT support service from Level 1 to Level 3
• Prior experience of managing a large scale IT Operations initiative or project
• Technical knowledge of ITSM tools (e.g. ticketing systems, reporting & survey management).
• Demonstrable experience establishing a positive and professional working relationship with external service providers, aligning objectives while measuring and enforcing accountability
• Service Delivery Management experience in a global and/or matrixed environment
• Experience of defining OLAs, SLAs, and other formal support documentation
• Undergraduate degree in information technology or related field
• ITIL Certified to Foundation Level (V3)
• Graduate degree in business or related field
• ITIL Practitioner Certification
• Six Sigma or other Quality Management certification
• Project Management Certification
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.