D2C Accounts Manager
Universal Music GroupPhiladelphia, PA
Full Time Job
Fame House, a Universal Music Group company, seeks a D2C Account Manager to work across our clients’ stores to ensure best-in-class merchandising services are executed for our clients. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most successful artists and entertainment companies in the world, and to work with emerging digital music and entertainment technologies. You will have opportunities to submit ideas and processes for the company to utilize into the future.
Founded in January 2011, Fame House is an award-winning digital strategy agency with offices in Philadelphia, New York and Los Angeles that’s built to uniquely serve the needs of the modern music industry. Fame House’s early foresight into crafting services around the new opportunities of connecting artists and fans online led them to help establish a new key role within the music ecosystem serving artists alongside labels, management companies, event companies and agents.
• Oversee account management for D2C accounts, delegate responsibility and client ownership to team of account leads and other supports.
• Help to coordinate the setup and launch of new client stores and products, including successful completion of the appropriate setup/checklists as needed.
• Work with all department stakeholders as needed to ensure successful campaigns, including:
• D2C Director and Sr. D2CMarketing Manager for proper oversight of client activity.
• The Store Manager to ensure successful campaigns.
• Ecommerce Fulfillment Manager to obtain proper insight to shipping and handling.
• With Merchandising Production Manager on Product sourcing and product re-orders.
• Work with marketing team members and store managers to ideate and create unique, topical merchandise for clientele and create store specific release schedules.
• Maintain positive working relationships with clients and partners – specifically within UMG.
• Be well versed in all aspects of the Fame House D2C business to refine operations and drive growth.
• Organize team priorities and react quickly to ever changing needs and deadlines.
• Handle one-off, platform-wide updates to all shops as needed.
• Drive professional development of and report to senior management on performance of team members.
• Account management & client communication
• Team management
• Merchandise operations
• Extremely detail oriented
• Intermediate knowledge of inventory and sales reporting
• Strong analytical skills
• Proficient in Excel & Microsoft Office
• Self-starter who can complete tasks with minimal supervision
• Knowledge of e-commerce platforms - specifically Shopify and Magento
• Very strong communication skills
• Works well with a team
• Highly organized
• Good with tight timelines and strict deadlines
• Motivated, takes initiative, and is looking to grow within the company
• Easily adjusts to shifting priorities
• Front and back end development skillset a plus
• Trustworthy with sensitive information
• 1-2 years’ experience in account management in merchandising, ecommerce, music business, or related field required
• Bachelor’s degree in business, merchandising, or a related field.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.