Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
This position is responsible for coordinating all aspects, including trafficking and final delivery of all print production and audio mastering for UMG releases in a timely manner.
• Responsible for planning, scheduling, and for monitoring all aspects of production and schedules to adhere to budgets.
• Maintain constant communication between the Creative, Marketing, A&R and Production Departments as well as any additional outside design personnel to ensure timely delivery of all projects.
• Support and ensure company and department policies and procedures are followed fairly and consistently.
• Ensure department standards are maintained in terms of quality and quantity.
• Data input and management of database and scheduling systems.
• Other duties as assigned by company management.
• Must be timely in getting work accomplished.
• Must be able to meet deadlines.
• Ability to multi-task and juggle competing priorities.
• Must be a creative thinker.
• Computer experience: Internet, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
• Must have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Highly motivated and with a desire to work in a team environment.
• Ability to keep information confidential.
• Must be willing to work extended hours.
• Must be self-directed and well organized.
• Relevant internship or equivalent prior coordinator experience (within the music industry a plus)
• Bachelor's degree (or Associate's degree) or equivalent work experience in related field.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.