Coordinator, Global Copyright
Universal Music GroupFranklin, TN
Full Time Job
We are looking for a highly-motivated person to work in partnership with the copyright team and the other Global Team Coordinators to ensure proactive allocation and completion of tasks and activities while supporting the delivery of key milestones and timelines. The position reports to the Global Copyright Manager.
• Co-ordinate resources, allocate tasks and set Copyright priorities for the Data Services Team
• Provide training in UMPG systems
• UMPG cues system administration and maintenance
• Process, standardize and report cue sheets for film and television
• Manage society missing cue sheets files research
• Data clean-up projects
• Support worldwide Global CWR registration, circulation and processing requirements.
• Identify and escalate all issues requiring support and flag for action by Copyright Manager.
• Handle a variety of requests and queries received from local and global UMPG Offices, affiliates and sub-publishers.
• Other related duties as assigned
• Ability to create and build individual and team work plans, project plans, setting goals and meeting targets
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook. Advanced data management and Excel skills required
• Experience of working in a team and the setting of timelines and priorities
• Strong analytical background. Excellent organizational skills. Detail orientated.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
• Ability to meet deadlines quickly and accurately, multi-task and work well under pressure with changing priorities.
• Ability to learn quickly, and work proactively.
• Effectively monitoring and manage performance issues
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• Overtime as required.
• 1-2 years music publishing company experience in a copyright admin related role desired
• 4 year college degree; Business/Accounting focus preferred but not required
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.