Universal Music GroupWoodland Hills, CA
Full Time Job
We are currently seeking a motivated & service oriented Coordinator. This position will have the
opportunity to work with multiple departments and establish relationships with customers, to obtain and furnish information and help to solve problems. This position will provide administrative support for the Credit, Claims and Accounts Receivable function, following policies, practices and procedures, which will result in maximum sales, sound receivables and conversion of receivables into cash for the Company.
• Maintain and update credit files, legal and government documents
• Perform credit review including trade and financial inquiries
• Assist in monitoring of account exposure and aging accounts
• Assist in follow up and collection of accounts receivable
• Work closely with other departments, such as label customer service and logistics, to resolve customer discrepancies
• Provide administrative support including phones, mail, filing, schedule meetings, handle travel arrangements, prepare expense reports, order supplies and other duties as needed
• Assist with special projects
• Strong Word and Excel skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong knowledge of functions of Credit, Claims and Accounts Receivable
• Ability to work successfully with people at all levels within and outside the Company
• Must be able to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Customer service experience
• Experience in credit or accounts receivable
• Degree in Accounting is preferred.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.