Coordinator, Creative Sync Licensing
Universal Music GroupHollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/2/2016 11:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Music Category
Search for Coordinator, Creative Sync Licensing jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Coordinator, Creative Sync Licensing postings
Full Time Job
Job Summary: Based at the iconic Capitol Tower in the heart of Hollywood, Capitol Music Group is home to some of the best known labels in modern music; encompassing the jazz icons of Blue Note, Capitol's generations of pop stars, and the legendary recording of Motown to name but a few. We produce, distribute and promote some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the industry. This role is a fantastic opportunity to join an organization on the cutting edge of the modern music business and, as part of Universal Music Group, a chance to be part of the world's leading Music Company.
In this dynamic position, the Coordinator, Creative Sync Licensing will be an integral part of the Seventeenfifty team. The candidate will be the first and primary point of contact for all audio and sync needs both internally and externally. They will provide administrative support the sync department through ingesting all music, tagging and flagging music for specific pitches, marketing music and tracking pitches in Salesforce. The candidate will play a dual role as the Seventeenfifty representative for all Caroline meetings and with distributed labels. The ideal candidate will possess strong administrative, organizational, and creative skills and a ''can do'' attitude. Passion for music, entrepreneurial spirit, polished professional demeanour, ability to keep calm under pressure and desire for a career in music at Capitol Music Group is a must. Ideal candidate has a finger on the pulse of popular culture and entertainment.
• Primary point of contact for all audio and sync needs, including third party indie distribution labels (under Caroline)
• Responsible for creating and sending all marketing blasts and updating marketing calendar for Capitol and Caroline
• Responsible for attending all Caroline label meetings to stay up to date on roster, audio assets, new releases, marketing plans etc.
• Responsible for interfacing with label teams, managers and artists to represent the broader sync team and sync initiatives
• Responsible for logging all Film and TV licensing requests for all label groups
• Responsible for all show/showcase blasts and fulfilling all client ticket requests
• Responsible for attending Capitol label groups marketing meetings (ASW, Harvest, Caroline, etc.) and preparing presentations with sync requests, marketing and playlist creations
• Responsible for compiling and tagging all metadata on audio assets, as well as fulfilling all audio requests externally to clients and internally as needed
• Responsible for keeping Salesforce up to date (adding contacts, logging pitches, logging marketing blasts, updating reports, etc.)
• Assist in creative pitches across all media verticals
• Must love music and be very passionate about it!
• Willing to cover all shows
• Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with employees of the company at all levels including Senior Management and external partners
• Strong administrative, organizational and creative skills
• Strong computer skills are a plus – Preferred but not required experience using Microsoft Outlook, Box, Salesforce, Exact Target, Excel, Google docs
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in high pressure and speed environment
• Ability to keep information highly confidential
• Must be flexible and able to quickly adapt in work environment Experience:
• 1-2 years of sync, marketing and/or administrative experience.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.