Content Specialist - Marketing, Communications & Digital Media
Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Universal Music Group is seeking a Content Specialist to manage global social media priorities for Universal Music Group’s global corporate communications and marketing arms, Universal Music Publishing Group and other UMG brands. This position is part of Universal Music Group’s Corporate Communications team.
• Compose, create and execute social media strategies and digital content across internal and external websites, blogs and social media accounts.
• Work with internal and external partners on campaigns for artists, new releases, company events and brands.
• Create graphics and content with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator for use in social media and advertisements in print and online.
• Develop content calendars.
• Perform audits.
• Utilize analytics and marketing metrics to enhance engagement on the company’s social media accounts, streaming platforms and websites.
• This position assumes and performs other duties as assigned.
• Previous experience executing digital marketing campaigns.
• Ability to adjust writing style/tone.
• Knowledge of Graphic Design.
• Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
• Use of website content management systems and film editing experience a plus.
• 3-5 years of experience writing for a variety of sources including web and social media copy, digital ads and blogs.
• Experience tracking and analyzing campaigns using tools including Google Analytics.
• Experience with various social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Spotify, Snapchat, etc.
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism or other related field.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.