Commercial Sales Assistant Manager
Universal Music GroupKuala Lumpur, KL
Full Time Job
Universal Music Group are looking for a Commercial Sales Assistant Manager to drive revenue growth for the Malaysia business across digital platforms, including e-commerce, download and RBT. Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will work closely with internal teams and digital partners to execute creative sales strategies to maximise opportunities for UMG products.
About the role:
• Responsible for implementing sales strategy and growing revenue across digital and e-commerce channels.
• Initiate creative campaigns in collaboration with Marketing teams to drive sales across digital platforms.
• Work closely with digital partners to ensure optimal representation of UMG content.
• Prepare sales reports and leverage insights to drive sales performance.
• Provide exceptional account management to digital partners, assisting them to grow their platforms through collaboration on content, product development, marketing, analysis and customer acquisition.
• Build strong relationships with internal teams and external partners.
• Responsible for budget, campaign management, invoice facilitation, etc.
• 2 years of sales and/or marketing experience and relevant tertiary qualification.
• Language proficiency in both English and Chinese.
• Excellent relationship builder, strong negotiation and influencing skills.
• Well organised and able to handle multiple deadlines concurrently.
• Tech savvy and analytical.
• Preferred industry background: Telco, Music Services, FMCG, E-commerce, Broadcast Media, Entertainment.
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today! Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world’s leading music and entertainment organisation, incorporating recorded music, music publishing and artist merchandise activities. The Group discovers, develops, markets and distributes recorded music through a network of subsidiaries, joint ventures and licensees in 77 countries worldwide.
Universal Music has market leading artists in the Region including Jacky Cheung, Nana Ouyang, Sa Dingding, Eason Chan, Alan Tam, Priscilla Chan, Kelly Chen, SamSons, Dean, Siri Nurhaliza, Darren Espanto, Gentle Bones, A-Mei, and Yanzi Sun.
Universal’s Global roster includes Taylor Swift, Drake, Mumford and Sons, Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Keith Urban, Sam Smith, Metallica, Fall Out Boy, Ariana Grande, Kendrick Lamar, Imagine Dragons, Madonna, Andre Rieu, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Florence and the Machine, and many more.