Universal Music GroupSingapore, SG
Full Time Job
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to apply your sales and marketing experience? Great! If you also LOVE music - even better! We are looking for a Commercial Executive to join the UMG Singapore team. The position will be responsible for two main functions: servicing our content to key sales partners; and managing the release of key regional artist projects in the Singapore market. Our perfect candidate will be a great relationship manager, a creative thinker and have an interest in Chinese and Korean music.
The position is based at our brand new office in Tanjong Pagar with spectacular views!
More about the role:
• Key Account Management for UMG digital, e-commerce and physical sales partners in Singapore and Indochina.
• Provide exceptional servicing of our content to key accounts to ensure maximum and timely representation of releases.
• Collaborate with Marketing and Promotions teams to initiate creative campaigns to amplify our content across partner platforms.
• Assist in the preparation of sales reports as required.
• Oversee key regional artist releases (China / Korea / Indochina) in Singapore.
• Work with marketing teams in relevant countries to schedule releases and create innovative marketing plans in line with artist community and target consumers.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve financial and other KPI’s.
• Evaluate new artists and projects for their potential opportunities in Singapore.
• Stay in touch with charts and trends and make recommendations to management for opportunities.
• Assist New Business and Marketing team with artist events.
• Relevant qualifications in Business, Marketing or related field, with proven Marketing and Sales experience. Preferred industry background: Telco, Entertainment, FMCG, E-Commerce, Music Services, Media/Broadcast.
• Advanced communication skills in both English and Chinese, written and verbal.
• Builds and maintains strong customer relationships. Ability to influence and negotiate.
• Highly organised, strong attention to detail and able to handle multiple deadlines concurrently.
• Tech savvy and analytical.
• Music passion and knowledge, ideally you will be familiar with C-pop and K-pop music.
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today! CV and Cover Letter are appreciated.
Note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world’s leading music and entertainment organisation, incorporating recorded music, music publishing and artist merchandise activities. The Group discovers, develops, markets and distributes recorded music through a network of subsidiaries, joint ventures and licensees in 77 countries worldwide.
Universal Music has market leading artists in the Region including Jacky Cheung, Nana Ouyang, Sa Dingding, Eason Chan, Alan Tam, Priscilla Chan, Kelly Chen, SamSons, Dean, Siri Nurhaliza, Darren Espanto, Gentle Bones, A-Mei, and Yanzi Sun.
Universal’s Global roster includes Taylor Swift, Drake, Mumford and Sons, Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Keith Urban, Sam Smith, Metallica, Fall Out Boy, Ariana Grande, Kendrick Lamar, Imagine Dragons, Madonna, Andre Rieu, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Florence and the Machine, and many more.