CRM Specialist/Coordinator Hollywood
Universal Music GroupHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
• Execute email marketing strategy for label newsletters, artist releases, and direct to consumer products
• Design, build and maintain email templates utilizing HTML & CSS and ensure messages are mobile-friendly
• Work with label to manage the email process workflow including: development of the email calendar, collaborating on content, and obtaining approvals on email Manage segmentation of the database and implementing personalization and remarketing strategies
• Drive A/B testing on various campaigns to establish the most effective
• Test campaigns for rendering across email clients and gain approval from stakeholders
• Deploy email campaigns through Salesforce Marketing Cloud
• Manage communication across other direct messaging channels as needed, with similar marketing strategies
• Ensure all CRM campaigns comply with current best practice in the industry
• Track analytics to determine success of current marketing campaigns, while making recommendations for improvement.
• Degree in Graphic Design, Web Production, Interactive Media Design, Marketing, or related field
• Intermediate knowledge of email tools, HTML and CSS.
• Experience working with digital marketing teams and projects.
• Good understanding of database concepts and segmentation
• Ability to identify new audience types when presented with data.
• Excellent written communication skills
• Multi-tasker; able to track and manage competing priorities while meeting deadlines
• Expertise in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign)
• Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud products preferred.
• 3 years front end development or graphic design experience, CRM experience also preferred.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.