Business Development Manager
Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/1/2016 5:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Business Development Manager jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Business Development Manager postings
Full Time Job
• Sales: Calls/Meetings/Presentations, Proposal Oversight, Negotiations, Meeting Quotas
• Business Development: Prospecting, Networking, Partnerships
• Client Relations: Onboarding, Check-ins, Upselling
• Knowledge and understanding of digital marketing and creative services pertaining to the Sports and Entertainment industries.
• Strong writing and presentation skills.
• A consummate team-player who is also entrepreneurial and autonomous.
• A consummate multitasker capable of juggling and prioritizing high deal flow.
• A high level of comfort with cold calling and emailing.
• Ability to develop and maintain a lead generation system to exceed sales objectives.
• Ongoing familiarity with industry news.
• A good listener-ability to uncover client pain-points by asking the right questions.
• A high level of comfort negotiating service agreements.
• Willingness to follow proven business development systems in order to maximize efficiency within the Sales Department. Experience:
• 5 years of business development and/or digital marketing experience within Sports and Entertainment verticals.
• A proven Los Angeles-based rolodex.
• Bachelor's degree in business preferred.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.