Assistant Promotions Manager
Universal Music GroupBangkok, BM
Full Time Job
Universal Music Thailand are hiring! We are currently looking for an Assistant Promotions Manager to join the team. In this new position, you will support the promotion of Universal Artists across traditional and online media platforms.
This exciting opportunity will suit those with a strong understanding of the Thai media landscape, passion for music and ideally an entertainment industry background.
About the role:
• Plan and execute promotional strategies across offline and online media platforms to achieve maximum representation for Universal Artists.
• Develop and maintain excellent relationships with media partners, including regular on-site presence at media for projects, performances and other promotional opportunities.
• Represent and pitch Universal releases to media that aligns with Artist strategy.
• Collaborate closely with Artists, Managers and colleagues to achieve most effective project planning, release and results.
• Work closely with Domestic Artists to establish profile and align promotional strategy.
• Monitor all media relating to music industry news and trends and continually explore new opportunities to promote Artists.
• Other duties to support Marketing / Artists / wider business as required.
• Relevant qualifications in PR, Business, Marketing or related field.
• 3 years of experience in Thailand media promotions, ideally in a music, entertainment or broadcast setting.
• Excellent understanding of the offline and online media landscape.
• Advanced communication skills in both English and Thai. Strong written skills required.
• Strong customer focus and ability to build relationships with people from varying backgrounds.
• Music passion and knowledge.
• An interest in social media, the internet and technology and impact on the media and music landscape.
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world’s leading music and entertainment organisation, incorporating recorded music, music publishing and artist merchandise activities. The Group discovers, develops, markets and distributes recorded music through a network of subsidiaries, joint ventures and licensees in 77 countries worldwide.
Universal Music has market leading artists in the Region including Jacky Cheung, Nana Ouyang, Sa Dingding, Eason Chan, Alan Tam, Priscilla Chan, Kelly Chen, SamSons, Dean, Siri Nurhaliza, Darren Espanto, Gentle Bones, A-Mei, and Yanzi Sun.
Universal’s Global roster includes Taylor Swift, Drake, Mumford and Sons, Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Keith Urban, Sam Smith, Metallica, Fall Out Boy, Ariana Grande, Kendrick Lamar, Imagine Dragons, Madonna, Andre Rieu, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Florence and the Machine, and many more.