Assistant Promotions Manager
Universal Music GroupSeoul, KG
Full Time Job
Universal Music Korea are hiring! We are currently looking for an Assistant Promotions Manager to join the team. In this new position, you will support the promotion of Universal artists across traditional media platforms, including TV, Radio, Print Media and E-news.
• Partner with media contacts across the traditional landscape to promote and achieve high coverage for Universal Music priorities. Manage existing media relationships and pursue new relationships, particularly in E-news.
• Monitor all media relating to music industry news.
• Create press releases for major E-news dissemination to achieve maximum publicity and PR coverage.
• Manage digital content including video and audio formats.
• Relevant qualifications in PR, Business, Marketing or related field.
• 2 years of experience in Korean traditional media promotion and understanding of online PR.
• Preferable experience in TV (public, total programming channel, cable) / production, producer of cinematographic / online media / MCN.
• Understanding of the media landscape and creating revenue opportunities.
• Knowledge across all media environments including digital/online and social media.
• Advanced communication skills in both English and Korean.
• Strong customer focus and builds good relationships.
• Music passion and knowledge.
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today! CV and Cover Letter are appreciated.
Note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world’s leading music and entertainment organisation, incorporating recorded music, music publishing and artist merchandise activities. The Group discovers, develops, markets and distributes recorded music through a network of subsidiaries, joint ventures and licensees in 77 countries worldwide.
Universal Music has market leading artists in the Region including Jacky Cheung, Nana Ouyang, Sa Dingding, Eason Chan, Alan Tam, Priscilla Chan, Kelly Chen, SamSons, Dean, Siri Nurhaliza, Darren Espanto, Gentle Bones, A-Mei, and Yanzi Sun.
Universal’s Global roster includes Taylor Swift, Drake, Mumford and Sons, Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Keith Urban, Sam Smith, Metallica, Fall Out Boy, Ariana Grande, Kendrick Lamar, Imagine Dragons, Madonna, Andre Rieu, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Florence and the Machine, and many more.