Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Job Summary: Universal Music Group is the world's leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
We are currently seeking a dynamic Administrative Assistant to provide support to the Digital Legal staff, reporting to the SVP. The ideal candidate is obsessively detailed, pro-active, has a knack for problem solving and a ''can do'' attitude. Experience supporting more than one senior executive is ideal, but not required. Customer service mindset, entrepreneurial spirit, polished professional demeanor, and the ability to keep calm under pressure are musts.
include but are not limited to:
• Extensive meeting and travel coordination for Digital Legal executives
• Calendar management
• Cover multiple phone lines, partnering with other assistants as needed
• Meeting of guests and help with general queries
• Monthly Expensys and Uniport reconciliation and processing
• Regular meeting prep and coordination including food ordering, document prep and organization as directed,
occasional meeting coverage and note taking
• Contract management, including filing and scanning of documents
• Special project coordination requiring follow-up and meeting of deadlines
• Ticket coordination with company buyer Additional duties as assigned
• Job Requirements:
• Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with employees of the company at all levels including Executive Management
• Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with external partners
• Possess strong attention to detail, problem solving and organizational skills
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint required, experience with Keynote
• Proactive in determining roadblocks
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work under high pressure and speed
• Must have the ability to build collaborative relationships
• Ability to keep information strictly confidential
• Flexible and able to multi-task Experience:
• 3-5 years of administrative experience supporting Senior Executives Education:
• Bachelor's degree preferred
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.