Universal Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
UMG's Central Brand Partnerships team is looking for a dynamic Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support to the SVP of Brand Partnerships and the NY Sales team. The ideal candidate is obsessively detailed, pro-active, has a knack for problem solving and a ''can do'' attitude. Experience supporting more than one senior executive is ideal, but not required. Passion for music, entrepreneurial spirit, polished professional demeanour, and the ability to keep calm under pressure are essential.
Responsible for all administrative duties for the SVP of Brand Partnerships, as well as providing administrative support for the NY Sales team. This will include, but is not limited to:
• Answering telephone lines, screen high volume business calls and record messages in call log
• Maintaining busy calendar
• Completing Expense reports on a weekly basis
• Making international and domestic travel arrangements
• Scheduling meetings and conference calls
• Partnering with the Team Coordinator on departmental projects and additional administrative tasks
• Use information provided by executives to create PowerPoint presentations
• Experience with calendar management, expense reporting and travel booking
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Detail-oriented with ability to multi-task
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid skills in utilizing the internet for research projects
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
• 1 year of administrative experience supporting a Senior Executive
• Experience supporting more than one senior executive is preferred
• College degree
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.