Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
We are currently seeking an eager and exceptional candidate who will possess strong administrative, organizational and creative skills. Prior marketing and administrative experience in the music/entertainment field preferred. Candidate must have an innate passion for the music/entertainment industries and strong International marketing knowledge. The Marketing Coordinator reports directly to the International Marketing Directors and interacts on a daily basis with the Marketing Team (Product Managers, Digital Marketing team, Publicists and Promotion Directors).
• Monitor and report on all commerce activities including sales, streaming, Shazam, and other relevant data.
• Assist in creation of global marketing plans
• Assist in creation of artist promotional schedules
• Processes marketing invoices and international recharges.
• Assist in management of artist budgets
• Manage all marketing assets and distribute as needed
• Assist the marketing directors in various tasks related to timelines, campaigns, and distribution
• Coordinate scheduling and connecting phone calls for the marketing directors
• Encouraged to suggest new procedures
• Strong Administrative, organizational and creative skills.
• Strong Computer Skills: Spotify, Shazam, MusicMart, PowerPoint, Social Media, Online Advertising, YouTube, Google and Facebook Analytics, Digital Media savvy.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient in Uniport
• Ability to work in a fast pace under pressure.
• Great social and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work well with others.
• Ability to keep information highly confidential.
• 1-3 years of Marketing and/or Administrative experience in the music/entertainment business.
• Degree in Marketing, Business or Communications.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.