A&R Admin Coordinator
Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Interscope Geffen A&M Records (''IGA'') is home to some of the biggest artists in the world including: U2, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, Lady Gaga, and many more. As a leader in the music industry, we are always looking for talented and driven individuals to join our family.
IGA is currently searching for an A&R Administration Coordinator. The candidate for this job must be able to liaise with personnel from different departments at the label, as well as outside third party vendors. This position will have responsibilities including but not limited to processing and paying invoices, travel requests, processing union enrollment and contracts, and general office duties. The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter who possesses a strong ability to multi-task, works well under pressure with tight time deadlines, and has a passion for music. Prefer a candidate with at least 2-3 years of experience, and is familiar with basic concepts of A&R Administration.
• Uniport, Concur/ETA, Expensys and StudioHub General Duties
• Pulling commitments to match the corresponding invoice
• Coding the invoice to the proper artist recording budget and obtaining the necessary approvals to pay
• Confirming that vendors are set-up in UMG systems, if not helping vendors to set themselves up
• Coordinate with the travel department to book artist travel
• Process AFTRA and AFM contracts
• Process rush payments General Administration
• Cover Phones
• Answer inquiries from vendors regarding payments
• Maintain commitments, invoice, travel and showcase books
• Preparing and distributing individual project status reports and spreadsheets
• Demonstrated ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, responding to issues promptly with a strong orientation toward customer service and team work
• Strong organizational and time management skills, including prioritization and follow through
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; the ability to communicate effectively; strong editorial/proofreading skills
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills, including adaptability, personal effectiveness, and the ability to establish quick rapport
• 1-2 Years Experience preferred
• Excellent computer skills with strong background in Microsoft Office Suite particularly Excel
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.