United Talent AgencyBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
UTA Marketing is seeking an Account Coordinator in Los Angeles to help service our roster of corporate and digital clients. This is a great opportunity for an energetic self-starter looking to gain experience in the entertainment industry while focusing on media and corporate relationships. The position reports to the Client Service Director.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Assist senior marketing management team, showing high standards of client care at all times by providing helpful white-glove service
• Support client initiatives, which range from facilitating conversations in the entertainment space to by conducting industry research to better inform internal and external teams
• Provide timely & thoughtful communication updates to clients
• Build relationships with internal teams (agents, managers, assistants) as well as production contacts and provide superb brand representation for our clients at all times
• Brainstorm to suggest new ideas or initiatives on behalf of agency clients (routinely and strategically)
• Serve as the internal project manager on designated accounts ensuring deadlines and activities have been completed appropriately in advance of client interactions
• Own workflow processes: organizing meetings, developing agendas, drafting recaps, building presentation decks, updating status trackers, track billing and expenses, and keeping full team abreast of updates and changes
• Coordinate events, when applicable
• Bachelor's degree, emphasis in Marketing, Advertising, or English Writing preferred
• 2-4 years of experience in Account/Project Management or Marketing
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and influential written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrate ability to exercise broad judgment and flexibility in balancing program requirements, deadlines, and keeping people and projects moving on schedule
• Solid computer & technical skills, across Microsoft Suite, Keynote, & InDesign
• Familiarity with Networks, Studios, and Media landscape
• Proactive, discreet, and thorough
• Ability & willingness to listen and learn from the experience of senior marketing team
• Capable of working in a team environment but similarly thrives when owning initiatives
• Exhibits a ''hands-on'' approach with respect to client materials and product - aka you're a go-getter
• Adaptable, committed, punctual, and kind (attitudes best left at the door)
ABOUT UNITED TALENT AGENCY
United Talent Agency is one of the entertainment industry's premier talent and literary agencies, representing many of the world's most widely-known figures in every current and emerging area of entertainment, including motion pictures, television, books, music, digital media and live entertainment. Collectively, UTA agents represent a significant cross-section of today's most acclaimed artists and entertainers, including winners and nominees of Academy, Emmy, Grammy, Screen Actors Guild, Directors Guild, Writers Guild, Producers Guild, Golden Globe and People's Choice awards. The agency is also globally recognized in the areas of film finance, film packaging, corporate consulting, branding & licensing, endorsements and the representation of production talent.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online