Touring Sound/Lighting Tech
Two Thumbs ProductionsPhoenix, AZ
Full Time Job
Full Time Job
Posting is for future openings starting in Early March 2017.
We are seeking a professional who is a responsible team player with a good work ethic to join our upcoming tours. Two Thumbs Productions provides and sound and lighting production services to the largest night time 5K fun runs in the country. You can see more about our events on their respective websites. Our events are listed below.
As a member of our traveling team you're responsible for the load, unload, moves and install of all materials of the show by performing duties in accordance with Management's direction and best practices. During the show you are responsible for customer service, safety, performance/entertainment and various duties according to management direction.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
• Load-in and set up the event
• Operates equipment during the event as needed
• Assists organization and monitoring of the event.
• Participates and assists in training local hires for the event
• Work flexible hours during the week and weekends.
• Breaks down and Loads-out the event
• Other duties as assigned
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
• Minimum of a High School Diploma
• Knowledge of hand tools and how to use
• Understanding of theatrical terms and directions
• Responsible for compliance with all safety and security procedures
• Good customer service skills
• Positive, enthusiastic and determined attitude
• Excellent organizational skills with ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
• Pleasant, professional, outgoing and articulate manner and appearance
• Confident and authoritative with ability to deal with children, parents and staff
• Flexible attitude to working requirements to meet the needs of the event.
• Manual labor is a part of the job, weekly
• Previous touring event experience will take priority
Two Thumbs provides services to over 100 touring events per year throughout the United States.
100% travel required, must be able to travel for 4-5 days out of the week, will return home every week. Typical schedule will consist of 3 trips per month. Standard Daily rate with lodging and transportation provided for the traveling team. Applicants must be able to travel weekly from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online