Assistant II (2nd Assistant Chairmen & CEOs)
Twentieth Century Fox TelevisionLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The 2nd Assistant will support the Chairmen & CEOs of Twentieth Century Fox Television. The ideal candidate will have experience in a production, agency or entertainment company. He/she will be responsible for managing a wide range of administrative and personal related duties. Must be able to take direction from the 1st Assistants and work independently with little or no supervision, as well as with others. Must be diplomatic, exceedingly well-organized, flexible and enjoy the challenges of supporting both business and personal matters. Must also have the ability to interact with employees at all levels in a fast-paced environment, under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. The 2nd Assistant will also help manage the personal and business calendars, and obligations related to household staff, shopping, event planning for small gatherings and planning larger events.
• 1 years of experience in administrative work. Agency experience a plus.
• Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail.
• Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Experience with the creation and editing of PowerPoint presentations.
• Ability to handle and maintain highly confidential and sensitive information.
• An exceptional work ethic, positive attitude and be trustworthy.
• Willingness to work overtime with short notice; ability to work flexible work hours.
• Undergraduate degree preferred.
• Someone with a passion for entertainment and the desire for a career in TV.
Twentieth Century Fox Television (TCFTV) is a leading supplier of entertainment programming to broadcast and cable networks and produces some of the most popular and acclaimed dramas, comedies and unscripted programming on television around the globe. From current hits like Homeland, Modern Family, The Simpsons, How I Met Your Mother, Family Guy and Bones to indelible franchises such as 24, The X-Files and Buffy the Vampire Slayer, TCFTV shows share the common thread of being distinctive, creatively adventurous, and of uncommon quality.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.