Talent Acquisition Specialist
This was removed by the employer on 10/26/2016 3:27:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Talent Acquisition Specialist jobs in London-UK
Search all Talent Acquisition Specialist postings
Full Time Job
Do you have experience working in a fast-paced recruitment team? Would you like to work for a leading global media organisation? If so, we'd love to hear from you.
A fantastic opportunity has come up for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our recruitment function based in central London. The Talent Acquisition team forms part of Turner's HR team and supports a population of circa 1200 employees across EMEA. The Talent Acquisition team attracts, sources and ultimately recruits candidates for Turner through a variety of different channels, with a key focus on direct sourcing.
In Europe, Middle East and Africa, Turner currently broadcasts 68 channels in 23 languages to 124 countries. It is headquartered in London and operates local offices across the region.
The brand portfolio includes EMEA's number one international news brand CNN International as well as Turner's leading kids brands, Cartoon Network – home of global hit animation series such as The Amazing World of Gumball and Boomerang, featuring timeless classics such as Scooby-Doo, Tom & Jerry and Looney Tunes. Recently launched truTV is available free to air in the UK and is home to shows such as RuPaul's Drag Race and America's Got Talent.
The Talent Acquisition team forms part of Turner's HR team and supports a population of circa 1200 employees across EMEA. The Talent Acquisition team attracts, sources and ultimately recruits candidates for Turner through a variety of different channels, with a key focus on direct sourcing.
• Partnering: Works with the Hiring Managers to understand their recruitment needs; providing recruitment advice and guidance eg interviews / offers; and keeping the hiring manager informed at each stage of the recruitment process.
• Attraction: Focuses recruitment efforts to reach candidates whilst minimizing costs through direct sourcing, industry networking, Internet search, resume database, employee referrals, and appropriate trade and industry organizations. Attends relevant industry networking events and careers fairs to increase awareness of Turner and acts as an ambassador for Turner and its brands.
• Sourcing: Develops a pool of qualified candidates for each job using strategies such as passive candidate sourcing, leveraging assigned sourcing specialists, social media and the use of job boards. Helps to manage the relationship with external vendors i.e. recruitment agencies and advertising providers.
• Candidate Management: Ensures all candidates receive feedback and responds to and manages speculative applications.
• HR team: Partners the HR Generalists to understand capability and recruitment needs across their teams. Works closely with Reward to ensure accurate salary benchmarking of positions, and with HR Operations to ensure legal compliance.
• Systems & Reporting: Manages the internal systems (brassring) to ensure accurate reporting of key recruitment statistics such as time to hire, cost and source of hire.
• Ad-hoc recruitment projects: eg Supports in the development of hiring manager interview guides, and any other recruitment or HR related projects.
Skills and Experience:
• Experience managing the entire recruitment lifecycle, from taking the initial job brief to offer management.
• Excellent working knowledge of companywide applicant tracking systems, such as brassring or taleo.
• A proven track record from either an in house or agency recruitment background.
• Experience using social media for recruitment.
• Experience managing a high volume of recruitment.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Good knowledge of UK employment legislation.
• Additional European language – ideally French, German or Italian.
• A degree or equivalent qualification or experience.
• Experience working in a media or entertainment environment.
• Good working knowledge of excel.
• Experience recruiting outside of the UK.
Working from the EMEA Head Office in the heart of Soho, you will have the opportunity to work for a truly global company. With Global scope and local focus, we will find and share stories that matter to our audiences.