Sr. HR Generalist iStreamPlanet
Full Time Job
TBS, Inc. is an American Media conglomerate and division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more!
For more information, please visit : http://www.turner.com/
See what it's like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
What part will you play?
As a Senior HR Generalist for iStreamPlanet, our newly acquired live video streaming business, you will be partnering with a dynamic group of professionals that seek your expertise and willingness to collaborate across all levels. It is an exciting time to be an HR professional and you will be an integral part of ''Transforming Our Culture'' through your daily interaction and delivering the complete Employee Experience. Our spirit at Turner is More Fun, Less Fear, All In.
What will you be doing?
• Builds rapport and strong partnerships with variety of stakeholders with diverse cultural backgrounds, expertise, and experiences
• Partners with management to provide guidance on matters related to employee relations: coaching and disciplinary processes, provides training on performance management and issue resolution.
• Oversees and implements human resources policies, programs and practices, this may include: staffing, compensation, training, performance management and organizational design.
• Actively participates in the recruiting process, i.e. attend kick-off meetings, check-in with recruiters and clients.
• Communicates and informs business of HR initiatives, project managing efforts, and ensures programs are aligned with culture of business unit.
• Collaborates with Turner People Development to ensure learning and development opportunities are relevant and client focused.
• Partners with compensation on market pricing initiatives.
• Serves as a point of contact for employee population within organization.
• Develop partnerships across the HR organization to provide unified consultation to clients.
• Manage the immigration needs in conjunction with outside immigration counsel.
• Being a Change Champion.
• Ability to travel as needed to the iStreamPlanet Las Vegas office.
• This role will be located in Seattle, WA.
• Reports to the HR Manager.
What do we require from you?
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience.
• Minimum 5 years' experience within HR, or related client focused role.
• MS Office proficiency: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint (PeopleSoft knowledge a plus)
• Excellent communication skills including public speaking a plus.
• Strong project management, follow through, and multitasking skills.
• Ability to identify business problems, opportunities, and threats; and creatively solve for them
• Ability to use independent judgement to organize and prioritize work and manage resources to achieve goals
• Self-starting and assertive, high energy, highly organized and ownership mentality
• Must be flexible with proven ability to work within tight and fluctuating deadlines.
• Ability to deliver results in a client facing role providing day-to-day HR support to a dynamic client group.
• Ability to work autonomously.
• Proven experience in supporting clients/businesses in different location.
• Our culture motto is More Fun, Less Fear, All in.
• Recognized as a powerhouse portfolio with 100 brands in over 200 countries.
• We have more than 45 years' experience in the broadcasting industry.
• 2015 Best Company for Working Mothers.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.