Senior Recruiter, CNN
TurnerNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/20/2016 11:27:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Senior Recruiter, CNN jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Recruiter, CNN postings
Full Time Job
Who We Are
We are CNN. We are storytellers. We are designers. We are engineers. We are the now and the next. The home of the greatest breaking news teams on the planet. The home of the global digital revolution. We are the power behind the people building the future. We are programmers. We are producers. We are journalists.
Who You Are
• You are someone with a great understanding of Media - both linear and the ever evolving digital business. Even more important than that, you love news! (Maybe you are working in it right now?) You can't imagine being a part of any other industry.
• You like talking to people and people like talking to you. You see potential.
• Not only do you know talent, you know how to find it. You are an expert sourcer who uses all platforms and mediums to hunt for exceptional candidates.
• You are a natural-born influencer.
• You are hyper-organized and you can prove it. You're happy to be the type-A friend who's always on time and shows up with a smile.
• You are a learner, a doer, a communicator.
What You Will Be Doing
You will be one of The CNN Recruiters. In fact, you will be the Senior Recruiter in New York supporting multiple show and digital teams across CNN and its brands. You'll will have a full plate of requisitions and work in partnership at all times with our HR Generalist teammates and hiring managers. You will develop a pool of qualified candidates for each job using strategies such as passive candidate sourcing, leveraging assigned sourcing specialists, various social media platforms (e.g. LinkedIn/Facebook/Twitter) and the use of job boards.
The CNN Recruiters also manage, ideate and run the CNN Careers social platforms so a keen eye for employer brand and design is an awesome asset. As part of Turner Talent Management, your teammates work across all Turner brands in Recruiting, People Development and Diversity & Inclusion. You will have the opportunity to be both a player and a coach as a mentor and leader to others on the team, and also employees across the business.
What We Need From You
• Five or more years of successful recruiting experience or equivalent experience as a media professional in a news organization.
• Ability to use, or learn, an Applicant Tracking System.
• Willingness to travel. You will be required to travel occasionally for industry events and team meetings in Atlanta.
• This position must be based in New York at our Time Warner offices at Columbus Circle.
You will be reporting into, and working alongside, the CNN Recruiting Manager. She's great. She also wrote this job description.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.