Manager of Recruiting Analytics and Operations
Full Time Job
Turner is a division of Time Warner and sister company to HBO and Warner Brothers. We are the company that owns CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, TCM, truTV, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! Turner Recruiting is a team of hunters who find great talent for all these brands. See what we are up to by following us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram - @CNNCareers and @TurnerCareers.
The part you will play
You are the process wonk. You are the data geek. You are the tech nerd. And we love that about you. Your role will enable us to raise the bar on what recruiting can accomplish. You'll build more simple processes by seeing what is necessary and what is crutch. We will rely on you for super-hero level data analysis that we will use to improve behavior and predict outcomes. You will keep your finger on recruiting technology - optimize what we have and find what we need. All this is to create better experiences for candidates, hiring managers and recruiters.
What your day looks like
- Oversee a coordinator responsible for: o Initiation of onboarding process including application completion, background check verification and adjudication o Primary coordination with HireRight, background check vendor, for customer service, account updates, issues, etc.
- Oversee process compliance, improvement and documentation
- Oversee centralized document repository and distribution of documents via recruiting.turner.com, MyHR, and other platforms as necessary
- Serve as point of contact and SME for current technology such as BrassRing, Avature, PeopleSoft, HireVue, HireRight, GenBook, etc.
- Maintain current technology in partnership with HR Technology team and assess new technology to the produce optimal experience
- Manages agency process and relationships
- Be point of contact and SME on turnerjobs and own relationship with TMP (vendor).
- Report, analyze, and communicate metrics for the recruiting team including requisition data, satisfaction results, social media analytics and quarterly turnerjobs reports from vendor.
What makes you a solid candidate
- 3 years of experience in operations or administration required with recruiting operations preferred
- 2 years of experience preferred in metrics and analytics, specifically the ability to extract, interpret and manipulate HR data
- Master proficiency with Excel required. Experience with reporting software or databases a plus.
- Previous experience supervising one or more direct reports preferred
- Organization skills, attention to detail are paramount What makes this a great job
- A great, fun and inclusive team who loves what they do
- Leaders who create an environment of ideas and autonomy - we let you do you.
We offer Great Turner benefits like an unbelievable 401k, wellness support, paid time off to volunteer, in-house learning and development, company events like FitNation and Turner Volunteer Day. #TVDay2016
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.