Artist Support Specialist
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Artist Support Specialist jobs in Brooklyn-NY
Search all Artist Support Specialist postings
Full Time Job
TuneCore is the premier digital music distributor with one of the largest music catalogs in the world. Since its launch in 2006, TuneCore Artists' music units have been downloaded or streamed over 26 billion times, generating over $648 million in revenue earned by TuneCore Artists, ranging from indie artists to high-profile performers.
For an annual flat fee, TuneCore Distribution provides an easy-to-use, affordable digital solution for artists to get their music distributed worldwide to iTunes, Amazon Music, Spotify, Apple Music, Google Play, and other major download and streaming sites. Artists keep 100% of their sales revenue and all their rights.
TuneCore Music Publishing Administration gives songwriters worldwide the ability for TuneCore to license and register their compositions globally, collect revenues from over 60 countries and deposit the royalty revenue directly into their TuneCore account. Driven by in-house Creative, TuneCore actively markets compositions for sync licensing agreements for music placements in TV, film, commercials, video games, and more. The exclusive Sync & Master Licensing Database provides Music Supervisors access to TuneCore Artists' music for commercial use.
TuneCore is seeking a qualified, detail-oriented candidate for an Artist Support Specialist position. As an Artist Support Specialist you will work directly with TuneCore artists via email and phone to help them distribute their music online, answer their questions and resolve any issues they have about their service.
• Answer customer emails and phone calls to help them distribute their online music, and
to use other TuneCore services.
• Resolve issues and questions customers have about TuneCore products and services.
• Work within TuneCore's administrative system to update and correct account issues;
cancel account content as needed.
• Product account management.
• Provide reporting on customer and product issues.
• Work with a team on special projects as needed.
• Report technical and communication issues in order to better service TuneCore artists.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
• Strong communications skills: written, verbal and interpersonal.
• Working knowledge of Mac and the Microsoft Office Suite.
• Understand the importance of good customer service in-person, over telephone and
• Can manage time effectively and prioritize workload.
• The ability to work well independently, and as part of a team.
• An understanding of the digital music industry.
• BA/BS Preferred.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER