Content Review & Right Administration Specialist
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Content Review & Right Administration Specialist jobs in Brooklyn-NY
Search all Content Review & Right Administration Specialist postings
Full Time Job
TuneCore is seeking a qualified, detail-oriented candidate to work as a member of the content review and rights administration team. As a Content Review and Rights Administration Specialist, you will review new releases for proper formatting and quality, and work to ensure that rights are properly administered for TuneCore content.
• Review TuneCore releases to make sure they adhere to specific content formatting and quality guidelines from distribution partners.
• Communicate with customers, by email and phone, regarding formatting and copyright related issues.
• Process all copyright infringement notifications and claims. Communicate with customers and claimants, by email and phone, regarding disputes.
• Research and find patterns to prevent unsanctioned activity. Investigate potential occurrences of unsanctioned activity and report to management.
• Maintain accurate documentation of all activity.
• Fix reported formatting errors in store backend and report to management trends on what is being flagged.
• Provide reporting on customer and product issues.
• Work with a team on special projects as needed.
• Report technical and communication issues in order to better service TuneCore artists.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
• Strong communications skills: written, verbal and interpersonal.
• Understand the importance of good customer service, including in-person, via telephone and via email.
• Can manage time effectively and prioritize workload.
• The ability to work well independently, and as part of a team.
• An understanding of the online music industry, including familiarity with online music stores.
• Extensive music knowledge and/or a willingness to keep up to date with current music trends (i.e. will study the charts every Monday morning). Should have a sharp memory.
• At least one year of experience working in an office and/or customer service in-person, via telephone, and/or via email.
• BA/BS preferred.
• Working knowledge of Mac and the Microsoft Office Suite.
• General familiarity with copyright is a plus.
• Proficiency in foreign language(s) is a plus
• Oracle RightNow