Content Review & Right Administration Specialist
Full Time Job
TuneCore is seeking a qualified, detail-oriented candidate to work as a member of the content review and rights administration team. As a Content Review and Rights Administration Specialist, you will review new releases for proper formatting and quality, and work to ensure that rights are properly administered for TuneCore content.
• Review TuneCore releases to make sure they adhere to specific content formatting and quality guidelines from distribution partners.
• Communicate with customers, by email and phone, regarding formatting and copyright related issues.
• Process all copyright infringement notifications and claims. Communicate with customers and claimants, by email and phone, regarding disputes.
• Research and find patterns to prevent unsanctioned activity. Investigate potential occurrences of unsanctioned activity and report to management.
• Maintain accurate documentation of all activity.
• Fix reported formatting errors in store backend and report to management trends on what is being flagged.
• Provide reporting on customer and product issues.
• Work with a team on special projects as needed.
• Report technical and communication issues in order to better service TuneCore artists.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
• Strong communications skills: written, verbal and interpersonal.
• Understand the importance of good customer service, including in-person, via telephone and via email.
• Can manage time effectively and prioritize workload.
• The ability to work well independently, and as part of a team.
• An understanding of the online music industry, including familiarity with online music stores.
• Extensive music knowledge and/or a willingness to keep up to date with current music trends (i.e. will study the charts every Monday morning). Should have a sharp memory.
• At least one year of experience working in an office and/or customer service in-person, via telephone, and/or via email.
• BA/BS preferred.
• Working knowledge of Mac and the Microsoft Office Suite.
• General familiarity with copyright is a plus.
• Proficiency in foreign language(s) is a plus
• Oracle RightNow
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online