Intern - production office
Triptyk StudiosNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Triptyk Studios, an award-winning, multi-platform production company, co-producers of ''Oh, Hello on Broadway!'' staring Nick Kroll and John Mulaney and the 4-time Tony-winning ''An American in Paris'' (currently on national tour), and in development on multiple television projects with major networks as well as numerous film collaborations with A-list talent, is seeking two interns, effective January 3, 2017 and continuing through at least June 2, 2017. (Subject to availability, part-time training from December 1 - December 15, 2016 would also be ideal, but is not mandatory).
This is an excellent opportunity for students interested in learning from a busy production office currently developing a wide range of projects for film, television, theatre and children's media.
We are especially looking for interns with availability at least three days per week.
Attention to detail, professional phone demeanor and a sense of humor are a must. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Pages and Google apps (Drive, Docs, Calendar, etc) also required. Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (Acrobat, Photoshop et al) and Movie Magic preferred.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Contributing feedback for film, television, theater and children's media projects.
- Assisting with the production of pitch materials for projects in development.
- Compiling and organizing research for theatrical, television and film projects.
- Covering plays and screenplays according to studio format.
- Attending theatrical readings and providing feedback.
- Assisting with special events related to projects in development.
- Basic office tasks such as answering phones, filing, faxing, running errands etc, as needed.
A very modest transportation stipend is available as needed. College credit is available.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online