Tour Payroll / HR Manager
Tri Star Sports & Entertainment GroupNashville, TN
Full Time Job
Payroll (Multi-State) / HR Manager
Tri Star Sports and Entertainment Group is a business management firm that serves professional athletes and entertainers. Our internal culture is one that communicates optimal performance, honesty, integrity, teamwork and commitment to all clients served. Our employees must be like-minded professionals with a heart and dedication to super serving clients and their trusted advisors. As a business management firm, our core competencies include bill pay, the preparation of financial statements and tax returns, tour accounting, royalty reviews and audits.
Specific Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Oversee and execute all payroll related functions and activities for multiple entities and multiple states. Responsible for overall accuracy and timely completion of payroll records.
- Responsible for monitoring all tasks necessary to accomplish the organization's payroll processing objectives, including relationships with external auditors and state and federal agencies.
- Responsible for knowledge and adherence with payroll related state and federal tax regulations.
- Knowledge of W-2 processing, audits terminations and wage reports.
- Processing garnishments, voluntary and involuntary deductions.
- Prepare payroll reports, to include ad hoc reporting needs. Create and run audit reports to verify the accuracy of the payroll run.
- Responsible for checking time sheets, checking the accuracy of pay computations, and making sure all necessary documents are processed on time
- Responsible for executing payroll related accounting transactions and documents, documenting and updating procedures, includes maintenance of related records.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Ability to work as an individual contributor and team member.
- Possess high level of communication, organizational and analytical skills.
- Display attributes which support the firm's Core Values and Employee Compliance.
Skill and Experience Requirements:
- BA in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or related field with strong academic record, or related experience
- Experience using Microsoft Office and Automatic Data Processing (ADP)
- Active CPP, preferred
- Requires 5+ years of payroll management experience, entertainment industry experience preferred.
We currently have two locations in Los Angeles, California and in Nashville, Tennessee. This is a full-time position. Benefits are available to salaried employees. For more information about Tri Star Sports & Entertainment Group please visit our website
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online