Senior Tour Production Accountant
Tri Star Sports & Entertainment GroupLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Senior Tour Production Accountant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Senior Tour Production Accountant postings
Full Time Job
Tri Star Sports and Entertainment Group is a business management firm that serves professional athletes and entertainers. Our internal culture is one that communicates optimal performance, honesty, integrity, teamwork and commitment to all clients served. Our employees must be like-minded professionals with a heart and dedication to super serving clients and their trusted advisors. As a business management firm, our core competencies include bill pay, the preparation of financial statements and tax returns, tour accounting, royalty reviews and audits. It is our duty to chart the greatest course of action for our clients which includes preservation, growth and execution of their financial plans.
This position requires a highly organized individual who is proficient in data entry and data management. This individual must possess strong initiative and have the ability to complete multiple projects in a deadline driven environment. This position requires effective communication with internal and external contacts to solicit support to complete tasks.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES & DELIVERABLES:
- Review and summarization of all Client agreements.
- Performance of Client Risk Assessment and Financial Planning.
- Oversight over day to day financial management performed by Tour Staff Accountants: bill pay, revenue tracking commission reporting, client specific accounting and reporting.
- Review and deliver Weekly Client communications (cash reports, weekly updates).
- Review and approve the preparation of timely and accurate commissions, calculations & payments.
- Oversight and execution of assigned new client on-boarding procedures.
- Coordination and processing of payroll services; oversight of associated journal entries and reconciliation of payroll reports to General Ledger.
- Review and oversight over 1099 reporting procedures.
- Review and approve workers comp audits.
- Review and approve banking wires and ACH's.
SKILL & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- BS in Accounting, Finance, or Economics BBA (Music Business emphasis preferred) with strong academic record
- Experience using QuickBooks and Excel
- Experience within a Business Management Firm and/or the entertainment industry where there would be good transferability of skills