Senior Accounting Manager
Tri Star Sports & Entertainment GroupLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Senior Accounting Manager jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Senior Accounting Manager postings
Full Time Job
Tri Star Sports and Entertainment Group is a business management firm that serves professional athletes and entertainers. Our internal culture is one that communicates optimal performance, honesty, integrity, teamwork and commitment to all clients served. Our employees must be like-minded professionals with a heart and dedication to super serving clients and their trusted advisors. As a business management firm, our core competencies include bill pay, the preparation of financial statements and tax returns, tour accounting, royalty reviews and audits. It is our duty to chart the greatest course of action for our clients which includes preservation, growth and execution of their financial plans.
This position requires a highly organized individual who is proficient in data entry and data management. This individual must possess strong initiative and have the ability to complete multiple projects in a deadline driven environment. This position requires effective communication with internal and external contacts to solicit support to complete tasks.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES & DELIVERABLES:
- Assist in formulating the Client's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives.
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans and develop financial and tax strategies.
- Oversee and assist in the capital request and budgeting processes for Client.
- Manage the accounting and business management team.
- Oversee the financial operations of Client Companies.
- Implement operational best business practices.
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the Client's risk profile.
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the Client and legal issues affecting the industry.
- Monitor cash projections and forecasts and arrange for debt and equity financing.
- Reviews the schedules providing accountability for accuracy and timeliness: Financial statement review, shareholder payroll, 1099 reporting, and tax support document reconciliations.
- Ensure the issuance of financial reporting packages (annual, quarterly, monthly and weekly deliverables).
- Oversee the establishment of ad hoc financial modeling as needed and production of budgets and forecasts.
- Establish financial and operating metrics to measure performance.
SKILL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- BS in Accounting, Finance, or Economics with strong academic record
- CPA License (preferably in Tennessee or California) Experience using QuickBooks and Excel
- 7+ years of experience within a Business Management Firm or Public Accounting Firm